We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours, and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Strong knowledge of HTML5.0 / jQuery and CSS to build UI designs
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of integrating UI design with Angular will be added advantage
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Experience 3 to 5 Years
Role: UI UX Designer /Web Designer
Perks and Benefits:
₹ At par industry based on knowledge and expertise, plus other benefits as per company law of India.