- Analysing the client website (on page/off page analysis).
- Analysing the clients’ competitors (tracking back-links, on page ideas).
- Analyse websites for areas that need to be improved, deleted or revised
- Knowledge in article submission, blog posting, press release submission, directory submission, social media marketing, classified submission, image optimization, video submission, business directory submission etc.
- Keyword research, website structure & interlinking architecture optimization.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, Google analytics, webmaster tools, Google search console, keyword tools, Google Ad words) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on projects.
- Manage campaign expenses, estimate monthly costs and achieve maximum ROI from spend.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Planning and strategizing Digital Marketing Campaigns.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Possessing in-depth knowledge of on-page and off-page optimization techniques.
- Basic knowledge on HTML, Social Media Marketing (SMM) & Paid marketing desirable.
- Ability to work and think independently while taking ownership of projects.
- Good team player who can offer inputs for enhancing business growth and also possess eagerness to learn new things.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google analytics as well as experience in SEO Tools: Moz, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google webmaster tool, Link analysis tools, competitor analysis tools, other link and keyword research tools.
Perks and Benefits:
₹ At par industry based on knowledge and expertise, plus other benefits as per company law of India.