Roles and Responsibilities
- Scheduling travel, onboarding new Employees/Vendors and capable to respond clients’ emails.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to the recruiters/ vendors/ schools/ institutes.
- Should organize and connect with the stake-holders weekly to understand the challenges and streamline the process.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Any Bachelors degree. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar profile is preferred.
- MS Office knowledge and ability to use MS Excel for reporting.
- Customer service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers (candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, HR business partners).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards.
- Ability to work in team environment while also building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Agility to change in a fast-growing environment.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Proficient knowledge in recruiting tools.
- Application of Phone and email etiquette in customer interactions.
- Experience in HR transnational processes of 3+ Year.
- Ability to spot issues and escalate to business partners when appropriate.
- Ability to track high volume activities with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Problem solver, ability to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary – sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
Perks and Benefits:
₹ At par industry based on knowledge and expertise, plus other benefits as per company law of India.